quarta-feira, 31 de julho de 2013

Waiting on Wedesday #4

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event  hosted at Breaking The Spine where we spotlight upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating!

For this week I chose The Museum of Intanible Things by Wendy Wunder (April 10th, 2014)
I have to admit that I saw this book on someone else's waiting on wednesday post a couple of weeks ago and ever since that I decided that I have to read this!

 Loyalty. Envy. Obligation. Dreams. Disappointment. Fear. Negligence. Coping. Elation. Lust. Nature. Freedom. Heartbreak. Insouciance. Audacity. Gluttony. Belief. God. Karma. Knowing what you want (there is probably a French word for it). Saying Yes. Destiny. Truth. Devotion. Forgiveness. Life. Happiness (ever after).

Hannah and Zoe haven’t had much in their lives, but they’ve always had each other. So when Zoe tells Hannah she needs to get out of their down-and-out New Jersey town, they pile into Hannah’s beat-up old Le Mans and head west, putting everything—their deadbeat parents, their disappointing love lives, their inevitable enrollment at community college—behind them.

As they chase storms and make new friends, Zoe tells Hannah she wants more for her. She wants her to live bigger, dream grander, aim higher. And so Zoe begins teaching Hannah all about life’s intangible things, concepts sadly missing from her existence—things like audacity,insouciancekarma, and even happiness.

An unforgettable read from the acclaimed author of The Probability of MiraclesThe Museum of Intangible Things sparkles with the humor and heartbreak of true friendship and first love.


I should start by saying that this cover is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and that I would probably buy the book without reading the blurb just beacuse of the cover! :3

What do you think? What book are you desperately waiting for?

10 comentários:

  1. This cover is super cute! & this overall sounds like a good read! (: Mind stopping by my WoW? http://thereadinghideaway.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :)
      It does sound good, doesn't it?
      Sure! :D

      Eliminar
  2. Respostas
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :) I think the cover is one of my favourite things about this book haha

      Eliminar
  3. I have a feeling that this will be a bittersweet read which I'm totally in the mood for. Awesome pick!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for stopping by!
      It does sound bittersweet, but I guess it makes it even more interesting! :)

      Eliminar
  4. That's a great choice. I'm waiting to read a lot of books. Too many. But I'm waiting for my own the most, ha ha! (I don't know if that even counts!)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yeah, me too...my *imaginary* TBR pile (yes, imaginary since I haven't bought them yet!) is absolutely ridiculous!
      What is it about? :)

      Eliminar
  5. LOVE that cover!! I haven't heard of this before but I do love a good road trip story. Thanks for sharing! It's now going on my TBR list and a WOW post in the future :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It's amazing, isn't it? :)
      Going on a road trip is on my bucket list so, for now I settle with reading about it haha
      I'm glad you like it! :D

      Eliminar

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)