sexta-feira, 19 de julho de 2013

2013 Reading Challenges

So, I have decided that I want to read more books and thought that maybe a couple of reading challenges would be the perfect way to help!
I have decided to join two challenges (not counting with the Goodreads one):




This challenge is hosted by Babies, Books, and Beyond and the idea is that by the end of the year you have read a book for each letter of the alphabet. This one sounded really interesting, let's see if I can finish it!



2013 Bingo Challenge!
Bingo Scorecard

This challenge is hosted by Anne and Kristilyn. The Free Square can only be crossed off if I read a book picked by another participant or if I read a book in a genre picked by another participant. So, if you're thinking about participating (or you already are) feel free to choose something for me! :)

2 comentários:

  1. I love the idea of Book Bingo. Good luck with your challenges Joana!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yeah, I thought it looked really entertaining! Thank you! :)

      Eliminar

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)