segunda-feira, 15 de julho de 2013

Cover Wars #1: The Fault In Our Stars (Portugal vs. UK)

Cover Wars is a feature where I'll show different covers for the same book and choose the one I like the most. I got this idea from Sammee at I Want To Read That, you should definitely check her cover wars! :)

So, for my first Cover War we have The Fault In Our Stars!

                   

Even though I love both covers I think I like the portuguese one more...it's just gorgeous. And I like how it portrays Amsterdam. 

What do you think? Which one do you like the most?

2 comentários:

  1. The UK one is a little bit too modern for my liking but the Portuguese looks good ^^

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Yeah, I think the Portuguese one is gorgeous! :)

      Eliminar

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)