quarta-feira, 31 de julho de 2013

Netgalley Knockout Readathon 2013: July 1 - September 30


 Hosted by Goldilox and the Three Weres

I am really excited about joining this readathon (even though I'm a bit late) because I never did and I've been meaning to join one for quite some time! Besides, I have some e-galleys and review copies that I really need to finish!

Rules:
  • Netgalley Knockout will run from July 1 - September 30
  • You are not limited to ebooks from Netgalley! You can include any ebook you have received for review from Netgalley, Edelweiss, or from a publisher or author directly. It just must be an ebook and it must be a review book.
  • You can only count books that you read from July 1 to September 30. Nothing read before the challenge starts or after it ends will count toward the challenge!
  • You do not have to only include books released during the months July, August, or September - but you can include these, of course! Any electronic review book counts, whether it has already been released or is still yet to be released!
  • Again, even if the book has already been released, if you're reading a review ebook copy of it then it counts toward the challenge!

So far I have 8 ebooks that need to be reviewed. I think that for now (considering I'm a bit late) it's a good goal...I might try to read a little bit more though! :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)