Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme in which we make lists about a certain topic. This meme is hosted at The Broke and the Brokish
This week's topic is books that make you swoon! I have to say I had a tough time coming up with ten...so I cheated and I got seven instead! :3
So, in order of swooniness (is that even a word? it is now)
1) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: This book gives me a lot of feelings that I can't explain! On the one hand I love Hazel and Gus's relationship and I wish I could find one just like theirs...on the other hand we have "the incident" which made me cry like a baby! It's still one of my favourite books! And if any guy wants to win my heart he should take me to watch it in the cinema in June ^_^
2) Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt: I absolutely adored this book! Oliver and Mallory's relationship was so genuine and cute! And their both really funny and witty and I like this book a lot, okay? :)
3) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I really liked how this story happens over the space of one day and yet it is so capable of conveying the emotion of young, impulsive love! And Oliver (again) is a great british gentleman!
4) Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle: This book contains 3 short stories, one by each author and my favourite is deffinitely Maureen Johnson's! A girl gets stuck on a train during a blizzard and manages to get out and find a little Waffle house where she meets a charming stranger! (Of course, in real life he would probably be some sort of murderer...but okay...) Why don't things like these actually happen?
5) After Hello by Lisa Mangum: Another book that happens over the course of 24 hours! Sara is in New York for the first time with her dad who is on a business meeting, leaving her to wander around town alone where she meets Sam who takes her on an adventure (again, in real life Sara would have gotten killed...maybe...)
6) Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell: I have no words to describe how amazing this book is and how real the characters are! Also, the fact that Eleanor is overweight and Park still sees her as beautiful and the way their relationship grew was so real and normal!
7) Phantom Summer by Amy Sparling: I quite liked this one too and I thought that Raine was an amazing character! The passion he had for the ghost tours on that little town was sort of endearing and his and Taylor's relationship was really nice!
And just like I've done in the past couple of posts (you know what's coming!)...here it is our musical moment! They usually only sing in Portuguese but they did sing All You Need Is Love by The Beatles and since most of you doesn't speak portuguese...here it is! Aren't they amazing? :D
What do you guys think of them? And what's on your lists this week?