terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

Cover Wars #3: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight (US vs. UK vs. Portugal)

Cover Wars is a feature where I'll show different covers for the same book and choose the one I like the most. I got this idea from Sammee at I Want To Read That, you should definitely check her cover wars! :)


Next week it will be posted on Monday! Promise :3
This week we have: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight 


                    

I don't think I can decide! I think that maybe the US cover is more related to the story rhan the others...but the others are so pretty too! And the font on the portuguese one reminds me of old movies for some reason!

What about you guys? What is your favourite?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)