This hop is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Valerie from Stuck in Books.
The idea is to showcase and giveaway a book that you just couldn't put down.
I chose a book about which I have been talking a lot lately and it is Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt!
Sixteen-year-old Mallory loves her boyfriend, Jeremy. Or at least likes him more than she's ever liked any other boy. She's sure he feels the same way. Until she happens upon his online Authentic Life game and discovers he's cheating on her ...online Mallory's life is falling apart and technology is the cause. And then she finds a list, written by her grandma when she was Mallory's age. All her grandma had to worry about was sewing dresses and planning dinner parties. Things were so much simpler in the 1960s. And there's nothing on the list that Mallory couldn't do herself. Maybe it's time for Mallory to go vintage and find the answers to her modern-day problems.
- Prize: An ebook copy of Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
- Fill the rafflecopter below (or click the link of the rafflecopter doesn't show up);
- This giveaway ends on September 26th, at 12 a.m (WEST - Western European Summer Time);
- I will contact the winner by email, if I don't get a reply in 48 hours, another winner will be picked (don't forget to check the spam folder!);
- I will check all the entries!
- Have fun :)
And since this is a hop, go to the next blog!