Joana from A Bookworm Confessions nominated me for the Liebster Award. I feel really honoured and I'm really happy that she thought of me for this :)
So, the Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers. It's a way to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.
- Link back the blogger that tagged you;
- Nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you;
- Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate;
- Let your nominees know of their award.
1.What are you currently reading?
I am reading Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson.
2. If you could pick only one genre to read for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
It would be either dystopian or contemporary YA!
3. In which fantasy world, you rather live, Harry Potter or LOTR?
HARRY POTTER! No doubt about it!
4. Tell me, 5 songs that you love...
My tastes change a lot each week so, I'll say my favourite 5 songs at the moment. In no particular order:
- Another Love - Tom Odell
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- Penny Lane - The Beatles
- I've Just Seen A Face - The Beatles
- When I'm Sixty-Four - The Beatles
As you can see I have been on a Beatles mood lately :)
That's a tough one...
- The Fault In Our Stars - John Green
- Going Vintage - Lindsey Leavitt
- The Hunger Games #1 - Suzanne Collins
Note: The only reason why Harry Potter isn't here is because I didn't want to choose just two!
I absolutely hated Jade from Evolution by Kelly Carero. I actually didn't finish the book beacuse of that...I might finish it someday though! So, Jade is this perfect girl who is pretty without trying, skinny while she eats whatever she wants (and she does seem to eat a lot), really "smart" without studying (more on this to come) and also, has a perfect boyfriend and superpowers...see where this is going? Who wants to read about that? Besides she really got on my nerves...I mean she was really smart yet she unleashes a furious huge rottweiler, on a residencial neighbourhood, turns around and goes home as if nothing happened!
7. What are your Favorite series?
Harry Potter and The Hunger Games (as long as I can forget the ending of Mockingjay!)
8. Do you have a book genre, that you just can't read?
Definitely Erotica, I just can't get near it!
9. What is the best and worst thing about having a blog?
I like to feel like I am part of a community and to be able to talk about books! I think the worst is having to feel obligated to post sometimes (what can I say, I'm a bit of a lazy person...)
10. What made you create your blog?
I have always loved books and this one time, not long ago I discovered Goodreads and I found out about book giveaways. So I googled "book giveaways" and loads of entries came up, all from book blogs. From then on I was fascinated with this blogging world and I felt like sharing my opinion too! :)
- What are you currently reading?
- Do you have any weird bookish habits?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
- Which is your favourite secondary character?
- What is your main blogging goal at the moment?
- Do you prefer series or stand-alones?
- What made you decide to create a blog?
- If you could meet any author, who would you choose?
- What has been your happiest moment as a blogger?
- What made you want to start a blog?
People I have nominated: