segunda-feira, 12 de agosto de 2013

Cover Wars #4: Thirteen Reasons Why (US vs. Portugal)

Cover Wars is a feature where I'll show different covers for the same book and choose the one I like the most. I got this idea from Sammee at I Want To Read That, you should definitely check her cover wars! :)

In honor of me finding a library that apparently has the kind of books that I want to read in the city where I study (Yay!!) this week's cover war is going to be about Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. And why that book, do you ask? Well, I found the library's website and I randomly selected a book to search for on their catalog. That book happened to be Thirteen Reasons Why (and they also happened to have that book...there's only one copy though...)



                  

I think that, in this case, I do like the US one best. Even though the Portuguese one has something more to do with the story, I think the US one is prettier and more mysterious! :)

What do you guys think? Which one do you like the best?

2 comentários:

  1. Book cover wars?! AMAZING IDEA. This is why I love your blog. Great originality. Oh, and the one on the left is better. I don't know what genre that book is, but the cover on the left makes it seem more YA, while the one on the right makes it look like it was printed in the early 80's, or something.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you! I actually got this idea on someone's blog and I thought it was really cool! I'm not sure about the year the book is set on but I know it is YA (I'm also pretty sure that it is going to be the first book I'll bring home from the library once I get my card! :D)

      Eliminar

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)