Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme in which we make lists about a certain topic. This meme is hosted at The Broke and the Brokish
This week's topic is Top Ten Favourite Secondary Characters! So, in order of preference (I know, it's usually in no particular order, but oh well...)
10) Isaac from The Fault in Our Stars: I loved his character! And the relationship he had with Gus and Hazel was amazing! He made me laugh and he made me cry...
9) Steve from Eleanor & Park: Okay, I probably need to explain this one a little bit...I don't think he was mean on purpose, I think that he just didn't understand how what he said could hurt someone. Besides, he did help Eleanor in the end.
8) The Colonel from Looking for Alaska: What can I say...I love that little firecracker! He was loyal to his friends and really smart!
7) Park's parents from Eleanor & Park: I thought their relationship was adorable and how after all those years they were still completely in love! And I really liked how worried they were about Eleanor and how they tried to help her.
6) Patrick from The Perks of Being a Wallflower: I loved how he seemed to genuinely care about Charlie and hung out with him even if there was quite an age difference (it was just 3 or 4 years, but since they were teenagers...3 or 4 years makes a huge difference). I also thought he was really entertaining. Plus, I think Ezra did a great job on the movie!
5) Candy from Call Me Crazy: That crazy old lady is probably one of the funniest characters ever written! She was witty, inappropriate and really crazy! Besides, she did care about Tally!
4) Rue from The Hunger Games: She was so sweet and really brave! Her friendship with Katniss was really adorable and the flowers scene made me so emotional!
3) Hagrid from Harry Potter: That lovely half-giant! He was so loyal to Harry and Dumbledore. He was also very misunderstood by a lot of people...especially when they found out about the giant thing but he was always nice to people.
2) Cinna from The Hunger Games: He was always there for Katniss and he was a great friend. Besides I loved how he used every opportunity he had fight the Capitol. He also seemed really smart!
1) Dobby from Harry Potter: I know that a lot of people might be shocked about this being my all-time favourite secondary character but I just love him! He was loyal, he always tried to help Harry and his friends and was just adorable! His death is probably one of the saddest things ever and it was the one I had the hardest time accepting!
What are your favourite secondary characters? :)