Dana Square and Juliababyjen's Reading Room came up with this amazing idea for an end of the year readathon and I couldn't be happier to join! It runs from December 9th to December 22nd and there are going to be a lot of really cool challenges!
So, as far as goals go, I decided that I won't go into my Netgalley and Edelweiss pile all that much because looking at it is making me not want to read for some reason...so I'll read other books that I have been meaning to read! :)
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle: I have been saving this book to read it over the Christmas holidays so I can't wait to start!
- The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler: I won this book on a Goodreads giveaway and I have been quite intrigued by it!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: Also a book I won on a giveaway and that I think will be a cute holiday read!
- Parasite by Mira Grant: The only book from my Netgalley pile. I have been dying to read it (even though I have it on my iPad since May...). It sounds quite different and intriguing! I'm quite excited about this one!
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano: Well, technically I don't own this book yet. I bought it yesterday from AwesomeBooks and it could take a while to get here but I think I'll have it soon(ish). It's funny because it was on my wishlist but I wasn't going to buy it but then I read the blurb and I just had the have it! Besides, AwesomeBooks had an used copy for 2.97€!
- Reviewing all the books that I read;
- Read at least 50 pages everyday;
- Participate in at least 5 challenges;
- Visit other bloggers participating in the readathon!
Are you guys participating too? What books do you still need to cram before the year is over?