segunda-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2017

New Beginnings...?

I have been away for a while, is there anyone still here? Probably not...
After moving to tumblr, things worked out for a while but then life got in the way, as it usually does and I had to leave everything behind.

These past few weeks I've missed blogging and I want to come back. The thing is that I know it's probably only a matter of time until blogging feels like a chore, you know? That's what happened before. The idea of reading books just to review them started to feel like work and I already have a lot of that from university. It probably doesn't help that emotionally speaking I wasn't doing the best and there were times where even getting out of bed seemed too much trouble.

So now, I have a couple of options. Either start blogging here again as if nothing happened, stopping all together (my least favourite option) or maybe re-vamp the whole blog and get a co-blogger, someone that could help me when medschool takes too much time from me but also someone to help keep me motivated. Really starting fresh.

What do you guys think?

Joana

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please, feel free to leave a comment! I try to answer everytime! :)